CHEKA NA KATIBA – CALL FOR ARTISTS
- Are you passionate about Good governance?
- Would you like to contribute to ensuring that every Kenyan knows well the content of the constitution?
- Would you like to contribute to ensuring that the Constitution of Kenya 2010 is implemented fully as per the law?
- Can you communicate messages on good governance in a fun, captivating, and educative manner?
- If yes, you are the one we are looking for!
How can you participate?
- Send a captivating, entertaining, and educative clip that is between 30 to 60 seconds on any governance subject.
- The clip
- Can involve more than one person
- Can be either audio or video or both
- Email the clip to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rd August 2019.
- The clip should be accompanied by a brief CV of the artist(s) (which should not be more than 2 pages).
- The clips with the funniest, most innovative & informative content will be selected, and the artists invited for an audition in Nairobi for the second level of selection and elimination.
- After the audition, the selected artists will be contracted by Uraia to develop skits on the Constitution of Kenya and related governance topics. The content will be used for civic education purposes through the use of mainstream as well as social media platforms under the #ChekaNaKatiba initiative.
- Inquiries will be accepted between 5th and 20th August 2019; they should be channeled through email@example.com