CHEKA NA KATIBA – CALL FOR ARTISTS
- Are you passionate about Good governance?
- Would you like to contribute to ensuring that every Kenyan knows well the content of the constitution?
- Would you like to contribute to ensuring that the Constitution of Kenya 2010 is implemented fully as per the law?
- Can you communicate messages on good governance in a fun, captivating, and educative manner?
- If yes, you are the one we are looking for!
How can you participate?
- Send a captivating, entertaining and educative clip which is between 1 minute & 4 minutes on any governance subject.
- The clip
- Can involve more than one person
- Can be either audio of video or both
- Email the clip to email@example.com on or before 20th September
- The clip should be accompanied by a brief CV of the artist(s) ( and it should not be more than 2 pages)
- The clips with the funniest, innovative & informative content will be selected and the artists invited for an all expense paid audition in Nairobi for the second level of selection and elimination.
- After the audition, the selected artists will be contracted by Uraia for an initial period of 3 months (with a possibility of an extension of between 6 and up to 18 months) to develop skits on the Constitution of Kenya and related governance issues. The content will be used for civic education purposes through the use of mainstream as well as the social media platforms under the #ChekaNaKatiba initiative .
- Inquiries will be accepted between 5th and 15th September 2019; they should be channeled through firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the ones who submitted their clips earlier they can modify and re-submit if they wish.