Electoral Code of Conduct during Polling
- Nobody should bribe voters.
- Campaign leaflets or pamphlets should not be distributed or found in or around the polling station.
- There should be no canvassing for votes.
- Voters should not wear or display clothes with the candidate’s slogan, symbol or photograph of candidates or political party.
- Voters should not utter campaign slogans or engage in singing or dance at the station.
- Once a voter casts his/her vote they should leave the voting station immediately.
- Secrecy of the vote should be observed and maintained.
- Refrain from any acts of violence, intimidation or threats during the entire period of voting.
- Election officials should not leave the polling station before the conclusion of polling, counting and transmission of results