Rapid End of Programme Evaluation
Uraia Trust wishes to invite a qualified consultancy firm to undertake the assignment as follows:
Assignment Title: Rapid End of Programme Evaluation ‘Rooting Democracy Through An Informed Citizenry Programme In Kenya (RDP) – Phase II
Objectives of the Assignment:
To determine the impact of the Programme in influencing democratic and governance transformation in the Country, and to determine the extent to which it achieved its intended results.
Specifically, the rapid evaluation seeks to:
1) Assess the extent to which the Programme has achieved its objectives.
2) Assess the relevance, effectiveness and efficiency of the strategies and approaches used in implementing the programme.
3) Assess the overall impact of the programme on the target groups.
4) Assess the overall impact of the programme in contributing to democratic reforms in Kenya.
5) Identify and document lessons learnt, and best practice methodologies used in the implementation of the programme.
6) Make recommendations to Uraia Trust to inform future programming.
Required Qualification and Competencies:
The consultancy firm and the personnel to carry out the assignment must be specialists in carrying out end of project evaluation and demonstrated experience in undertaking rapid assessments. Similarly, they must have at least 15 years demonstrated professional work and consulting experience in the civil society sector in the areas of governance and democracy, organizational development, undertaking evaluations and successful strategic plan reviews. They must have good knowledge and experience in project planning, implementation and monitoring and broad knowledge of bilateral and multilateral development cooperation.
Due to the prevailing situation in the country, the proposal documents should only be submitted via email to email@example.com. The title ‘rapid end of programme evaluation RDP-Phase II’ should be indicated on the subject line.
Please find the full request for proposal document here.