Pre-qualification of suppliers 2023/2024
Uraia Trust is a leading national organization whose mission is to provide quality civic education and empower Kenyans to exercise their civic duty to realize their constitutional aspirations. It aims at fostering a mature democratic political culture in Kenya, a culture in which citizens can exercise their rights and responsibilities and participate effectively in the broadening of democracy in the country.
To meet this objective Uraia Trust seeks to partner with competent suppliers and service providers and therefore invites sealed applications from eligible candidates for purpose of pre-qualifying suppliers of goods, works and services for the years 2023/2024 under the following categories:
1. URAIA/01/23: Supply of computer hardware, software, and other ICT equipment
2. URAIA/02/23: Supply of genuine toners & cartridges
3. URAIA/03/23: Supply of office furniture
4. URAIA/04/23: Supply and maintenance of firefighting equipment
5. URAIA/05/23: Supply of general office stationery
6. URAIA/07/23: Provision of car hire services both chauffeured and self-drive (saloons, 4×4,Vans, Buses)
7. URAIA/08/23: Provision of travel agency services including, air tickets and hotel bookings
8. URAIA/09/23: Provision of general printing services
9. URAIA/10/23: Provision of carpentry, masonry, partitioning, general office repairs & maintenance services
10. URAIA/11/23: Supply of branded promotional items & material (Banners, T-Shirts Bags, Flags, Caps, Pens etc.)
11. URAIA/12/23: Supply & maintenance of PABX
12. URAIA/13/23: Provision of creative graphic design and artwork for general printing
13. URAIA/14/23: Repair, maintenance, and servicing of refrigeration equipment.
14. URAIA/15/23: Supply of clean drinking water
15. URAIA/16/23: Provision of taxi services
16: URAIA/17/23: Repair, maintenance & servicing of motor vehicles (Toyota, Nissan, Skoda)
17: URAIA/18/23: Provision of photography & videography services including live streaming services
18. URAIA/19/23: Provision of goods and services for Shows and Exhibitions
19. URAIA/20/23: Provision of Basic First Aid, Fire Safety and Occupational Safety & Health Training
20. URAIA/21/23: Provision of Digital Marketing and LED screens displays
21. URAIA/22/23: Provision of E-storage services by digitizing, indexing, and uploading of hard copy files
22. URAIA/23/23: Provision of survey and polls services
23. URAIA/24/23: Provision of activity resource services such as rapporteur services, event facilitators, MCs, Social Media Influencers, Sign language interpretation, artists
Detailed pre-qualification documents can be downloaded here. Those who have downloaded the document from the website must forward their particulars immediately for recording and any further clarifications and addenda to firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed pre-qualification documents must be submitted in a plain sealed envelope which should bear the words Pre-qualification of suppliers for supply of …………………….(Indicate category name & number) and delivered at the reception of Uraia House or posted to
The Head of Finance and Support Services
P. O. Box 28151-00100
The documents should be submitted by 27th of January 2023 at 5pm.
Other conditions are as outlined in the pre-qualification documents.